I used my trusty FunBites Cube-It cutter to make easy work of the crackers. You can just cut them out with a knife or other cutesy cutter shapes also.
- 8 oz extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 t kosher salt
- 1 c flour
- 2 T ice water
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine cheese, butter, and salt. Add the flour and mix until pebble like in consistency.
- Slowly add in the ice water and mix until a dough forms.
- Flatten dough in to a disk and wrap in cling wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll dough out as thinly as possible. Use a Cube-It cutter to create your square crackers
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes until golden brown
Store your crackers in an air tight container and enjoy the deliciousness you created! Kids will love them in their lunches!
Main Compartment: Alternating Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich squares on skewers.
Large Side Compartment: Carrots with dip and Cherries
Small Side Compartment: Cheese crackers
I love the little Lunchbox Love Note! I did not know most Polar Bears were left handed but I love it! Kidlet is a lefty too :) He will be glad to know he is in good company!
Now, whether your a lefty or a righty you can win a FunBites Cube-It! How fun!
a Rafflecopter giveaway