Main Compartment: Pancake Bites and syrup
Large Side Compartment: Strawberries and blackberries
Small Side Compartment: Morningstar Farms sausage patty
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together all ingredients until well blended. May be a little lumpy.
- Pour batter in to greased muffin tins, standard size or mini.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes for standard sized muffins and 6-8 minutes for minis.
- Cool slightly before removing from tins. Serve warm plain or with butter and syrup or jam.